Monday, May 12, 2014

"7-year-old Girls with Breasts"


Mario Henriquez

Professor: Dr. Smith

Monday, May 12, 2014

“Early Puberty”

The rapid sexual organs in children, especially above seven year old, is something interesting to learn. In the passage of “7-year-old Girls with Breasts,” by Elizabeth Braw who writes a lot of studies that the medicine has been made to discover how Breast, are growing in a way so fast before a child enter the age of mature. The passage focuses on girls with breasts at young age. I consider that Doctors should investigate more about early puberty because it will help us to understand the cause of this situation in children.

The Doctor helps my sister to resolve a situation in my family that we experienced early puberty. My niece is six year old and  my sister told me that, her doctor to her to buy for her daughter a blouse’s breast because she has noticed that my niece’s chest are growing so early. Another thing that my sister also did, she bought a deodorant because my niece was sweating a lot and was getting a little smell under her arms. In my family’s case is one of the factor that in the passage, Mr. Biro explains: “Today more 7-and 8-year old girls are developing breasts than was the case in 1997,” in the past century, there were probably few cases of girls getting their breasts growing faster than today’s century.  

The medicine could help us to understand the rapid and slow changing in our body .We are having too many cases that we see children that look older than the age that they supposed to look like. My cousin is twelve year old and looks fifteen years old. Any person can thing that she has that age. When she reaches more age her organs will develop rapidly, instead of develop in accordance with her age. In my case, I am an adult but my doctor told me that cells are developing slow because usually people ask for my age and I tell them my age, they do not believe me , I am twenty seven year old and people say that I look nineteen or twenty year old.

As I said before, early puberty in children is very important to discover and the medical field will play a major role to help us to conclude this fact. The passage of “7-year-old Girls with Breasts,” was very interesting to read about it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment